Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sewing on a Rainy Day

I've been busy today.   Naturally, there's a story behind this little item.  A good friend of mine needs to keep her cell phone close at hand, and she doesn't always have pockets.  So I thought I'd design a little padded purse for her, with a long strap, primarily to carry the cell phone, but I also put little pockets on the front and back, for credit cards or whatever.  I made it big enough for my Android phone or a standard Blackberry.  She LOVES it.  So today I dug through my fabric collection to make a few more, and here's what I did.
The straps are 60" inches long so they can go over the head and one shoulder for safety. To shorten, just tie a knot in it.    For what it's worth, I actually made up this pattern by myself, so they can be sold if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment