Saturday, April 1, 2017

Where have I been?

It's been a full year since I last posted.  I have a good reason - I bought a house!


It's a tiny house, actually a condo,and it all came about in a totally unexpected way, but here I am.  Moved, unpacked, and more or less settled.  Two bedrooms, two baths, which means.
I HAVE A SEWING ROOM!   Yes, an actual, real room, dedicated to sewing!  It's small, and I've rearranged it 3 times already, but I'm loving it.
So I've been sewing.  I have a lot of fabric that I want to sew up into little things quickly that can sell at a craft fair, and I'll give the money to my church's youth group. 
Here's some of the stuff:






That's all for now.  I'll post more pictures, maybe if/when I ever get my sewing room settled and ......well, it'll never be neat.  Everyone who sews knows that.



No comments:

Post a Comment