Saturday, May 13, 2017

Sewing on a rainy Saturday

This is the Ultimate Wallet, found at Craftsy.com.
Yes, I paid actual money for this pattern. 


 It was an interesting pattern, but I was lost until I watched the Youtube video.  While I like videos just fine, I hate that the directions weren't clear enough that I couldn't sew the wallet without it. 
However, now that I know all the tricks, I may make it again, just for the fun of it. It took about 4 hours, with a lot of ripping and re-doing. 

And then I made the Hedgerow Book Bag, found here:
https://www.allfreesewing.com/Bags-and-Purses/The-Hedgerow-Book-Bag-Pattern
This was a free pattern, but really great.  This one took about 45 minutes the first time.

This was a quick and easy pattern.  I like it a LOT.  I will probably make more of these.



No comments:

Post a Comment